Skip to main content

What's on: Thursday 14 July 2022

Commons was sitting
Lords was sitting

Chamber

Tap the button to add these events to your calendar.
11:00am
11:00am
View more information about . (1)
Royal Assent
.
11:00am
11:00am
View more information about Granting an amnesty to the 43 per cent of people who were issued with Fixed Penalty Notices during the COVID-19 lockdowns and who have not paid them, and refunding the remaining 57 per cent of people who did pay them (2)
Oral questions
Granting an amnesty to the 43 per cent of people who were issued with Fixed Penalty Notices during the COVID-19 lockdowns and who have not paid them, and refunding the remaining 57 per cent of people who did pay them
Conservative, Excepted Hereditary
View more information about Operation Kenova investigation into past paramilitary criminal offences in Northern Ireland (3)
Oral questions
Operation Kenova investigation into past paramilitary criminal offences in Northern Ireland
Labour, Life peer
View more information about Discussions with the US government about the participation of the UK in the commemorations of the American War of Independence beginning in 2025 (4)
Oral questions
Discussions with the US government about the participation of the UK in the commemorations of the American War of Independence beginning in 2025
Labour, Life peer
View more information about Addressing rising energy prices and ensuring the security of the UK’s energy supply (5)
Oral questions
Addressing rising energy prices and ensuring the security of the UK’s energy supply
View more information about New allegations concerning British Special Forces in Afghanistan (6)
Statement
New allegations concerning British Special Forces in Afghanistan
Conservative, Life peer
View more information about Status and opportunities for women and girls in the UK since 2010 (7)
Debate
Status and opportunities for women and girls in the UK since 2010
Labour, Life peer
Speakers list published
View more information about Responding to the long-term security challenges posed by China (8)
Short debate
Responding to the long-term security challenges posed by China
Labour, Life peer
Speakers list published
View more information about Practical impact of the Human Rights Act 1998 (9)
Debate
Practical impact of the Human Rights Act 1998
Labour, Life peer
Speakers list published
6:00pm
6:00pm
Estimated rising time
6:00pm
6:00pm

Grand Committee

Tap the button to add these events to your calendar.
1:00pm
1:00pm
View more information about Draft Airports Slot Allocation (Alleviation of Usage Requirements) (No. 2) Regulations 2022 (1)
Orders and regulations
Draft Airports Slot Allocation (Alleviation of Usage Requirements) (No. 2) Regulations 2022
1:00pm
1:00pm
Conservative, Life peer
View more information about Draft Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Amendment) (No.2) Regulations 2022 (2)
Orders and regulations
Draft Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Amendment) (No.2) Regulations 2022
Conservative, Life peer
View more information about Draft Cat and Dog Fur (Control of Movement etc.) (EU Exit) Regulations 2022 (3)
Orders and regulations
Draft Cat and Dog Fur (Control of Movement etc.) (EU Exit) Regulations 2022
Conservative, Life peer
View more information about Draft Business and Planning Act 2020 (Pavement Licences) (Coronavirus) (Amendment) Regulations 2022 (4)
Orders and regulations
Draft Business and Planning Act 2020 (Pavement Licences) (Coronavirus) (Amendment) Regulations 2022
Conservative, Life peer
2:30pm
2:30pm
Estimated rising time
2:30pm
2:30pm